The expandable ProSeis x16 uses highly flexible, bespoke seismic acquisition data logging software the design of which was influenced by many years survey and engineering design experience gained offshore operating a long line of gradually evolving acquisition systems over the years.
Our aim is to develop a high tech, low cost multi-channel profiling solution with emphasis on the ability to output as a minimum, a real-time bruit stack processed section.
- Expandable in blocks of 16, 24 or 48 channels per 19” rack unit
- Stable and bulletproof .net framework software
- Intuitive GUI
- Individual child windows to monitor and interact with each process
- Shot display
- Fixed offset gather
- Real-time brute stack display
- Automated and interactive observer's logs
- Trigger timing bar graph
- Ultra fast shot point generator.
- Optional trigger output timer calibrated by distance traveled.
- Flip/flop duel source TTL and CLOSURE trigger outputs
- Spectral analysis
- Real-time bar graph noise display.
- Visual and audible operator alarms.
- Real-time source and streamer positioning written to SegY header.
- Recording parameters changeable during acquisition
- Fully automated system testing with factory grade reference oscillator